Tuesday 27 January 2009

Cold snap!

I counted at least five layers on Emmanuel last night as I locked the door. Two long-sleeved shirts, a hoodie, a sweater, a jacket... Even a big woolly hat!

"Emmanuel, when I show my people yo' photo, they gonna think it's so cold!"
"(Laughs) The cold too much..."
"But then when I tell them the temperature, they gonna think it's too hot!"
"No, the cold too much in the country. Alright for white man, not alright for black man!"

Yeah, it got down to about 73 degrees by 5am last night. That's less than 23 Celsius! Time to layer up, folks!

:*)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Haha, ok...now I believe you. Too funny! I sure miss the front porch entertainment! Should I bring back my electric blanket?

Lady said...

hahaha - it's been balmy 28 here all week!!!

Dave said...

Hey brother, well we're almost that cold here but on the other side of zero.
You take care!